Tuesday 20 December 2016

My Figthing Acne Stories and Experience

Hello everyone!

In this post, i will share the story about how i fight my acnes, and about the products that i use almost everyday to prevent acnes to comeback! Actually my skin is a combination type, which is quite oily at the T-zone, but dry at the rest. At the beginning of 2016, i was at Bandung for holiday. That time, I'm not a type that really care about skincare. What i use daily is only a facial wash from Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening. My aunt ask me and my mom to try the product that she wear.  Starting from cleanser, toner, until the mask. It's kinda okay for the first few hours. BUT, suddenly my face turn really red and itchy, i got a really bad irritation and it started to break out at the night.

And the saddest part is, when i try to go back to my usual facial wash, but it doesn't work as before :( I have to try and search again which product that will suit my skin. I try to use a baby soap for a while because i think it will neutralize my skin. After it's done quite well, i started to think that i have to take care more about my skin. I started to use the Hada Labo Starter Pack Shirojyun Whitening Series products (the small package one that consist of facial wash, toner, and moisturizer) but my face can't suit the facial wash anymore. I go through ask.fm, youtube and blog, which talking about skincare routine, or how to fight acnes, and finally, i found a face wash that suit my skin

Acnes Creamy facial wash is the chosen one. I started to use this product for 3 days, and my acne started to dry, but it makes my face really feel dry. Sometimes it's too dry until i feel acute. Then i try to combine it with the toner and moisturizer that i got from Hada Labo, but it doesn't work well. The moisturizer make my face look oily. So i stopped using it, and started to do a research (on internet) to find another product that may be works well for me.

Vitacid 0,025%

I got tired of hearing everyone said that my face look not good. Even my mom was shock when she come back to Jakarta and saw there is a lot acne scars on my face. Finally i got to meet my cousin which is a doctor, and she ask me to use Vitacid to remove the dirt that may be pile up on my face. She said that probably will make a horrible break out at first, but don't stop wearing it. So i try it, and unfortunately, it doesn't really break out. There is an acne, but it come out one by one though.

It work quite well on me, and after i wear it almost one month, it make my face look more clear. There is still an acne scars, but not as horrible as before. My friends also asking me, what kind of product that i use. I wear the 0,025% because my cousin said that the type of my acne is still not the horrible one (but it still have an impact, that make me ashamed of my face condition).

I bought it on a pharmacist counter near my house, and it's really affordable, if I'm not mistaken, the price range is about 15.000 - 25.000 rupiahs.

 If you are going to try using this product, don't use it at the morning or afternoon, because it will not work at a day. The products work at midnight. And it will make your skin look darker, because Vitacid does have a reaction to a sun light. I don't know if it's okay to wear it while you were a sunblock or not, but as far as i know, this product doesn't work at a day, so it's really a waste if you wear it midday.

If you have try the product that listed above, have any experience with the product, or if there is any other product that you think good, or recommended, feel free to leave the comment below, and maybe i will try and make a review about it ;)

Hope you enjoy it, and i'll see you soon on my next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment