Thursday 15 December 2016

Review Lipstick Purbasari Color Matte No. 81 (Diamond) & No. 90 (Crystal)

Hello everyone!

Today, i will do a review of Purbasari Color Matte Lipstick in No. 81 - Diamond and No. 90 - Crystal. So currently lipstick matte is really hype everywhere. Literally everywhere. After i post and talk about Lip Cream Matte with my friend, i still found out that people around me still talking about this Purbasari Lipstick.


For me personally, the packaging is standard. Black plastics material with a gold line that seperated the top and bottom part, and the Purbasari name in gold color which already faded now.

Actually Purbasari is not a new product. When it's really hype at first, this lipstick is really hard to find, and i mean it really really hard to find anywhere. I think it's because everyone searching for it. But since I'm not the type that really into lipstick and make up stuff, i just let it go.

After I'm taking my internship programmed and taking many activities at my church, i realize that make up it's quite important for me. Make up does make my face look brighter while I'm in a bad condition, or really tired. Make up can cover it up, especially lipstick. Lip color play a big role for your face girls, I'm telling the truth.

Left: 90 - Crystal & Right: 81 - Diamond

So as i said before in my Lip cream review that i post before, i am quite a fan of nude color lipstick. I don't really like bold color on my lips since it will make my face look more mature then my age. I bought No. 81 - Diamond, and i really like how it turns out on my face. 

The color look similar with my lips, the texture is creamy and not really drying, but the result is still matte. The lipstick glide smoothly on my lips, and the color is really pigmented. The smell.... i don't really know how to describe it, but it does has a nice smell and not bothering for me.

It stays for 4-5 hours with drinking and having a snack, but it fade away after i ate my lunch. It does suits for daily use i think.

No. 90 - Crystal, is quite similar with number 81 if you look it at a glance, but it does different. Number 81 look darker and more nude, while 90 look more orangey color. It suits you who want to make a no make up - make up looks, with a little bit color on your face. The texture, result, how long it tays, and how it glides on my lips is just the same with the number 81. There's no difference for me.

Left: 90 - Crystal & Right: 81 - Diamond
 This colour come up only by glide it to my skin one times. Really pigmented, and nice colors. Actually Purbasari has many shades for this lipstick. If i'm not mistaken, it's about 15 colors total, from number 81 - 95.

When you open up the lid, and roll the lipstick up, it feel frail. I bought the number 90, and get it out of the box as soon as possible after arrived at home, and i found out that it already cracked. I don't know why, i still put it on the box, but it's cracked. I still can use it though so I'm not that sad.

I bought it at Watson for 36.500 each. Really affordable, and really worth to try. I've ever heard from one of the beauty vlogger on youtube, she called it a dupe for kylie lip kit. If i compared it based on the color through the internet, i don't think this product is the dupe. But maybe she has another aspect to compared it.

Using number 90 - Crystal in this photo
From 1 - 10, i will rate this product at 9. For me, i personally love this product, really recommended, really affordable, and i would definitely bought this product again.

If you have try the product that listed above, have any experience with the product, or if there is any other product that you think good, or recommended, feel free to leave the comment below, and maybe i will try and make a review about it ;)

Hope you enjoy it, and i'll see you soon on my next post :D

2 comments:

  1. the best two nude-color of Purbasari matte lipstick, I haven't got a chance to buy them.. sold out everywhere in my town. i have Topaz shade, and it is also worth to try, a beautiful bold-color.

    rahmaediary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could bought it online, this color really worth to wait.. i kind of like the topaz and mirah, but affraid that it might be too bold for my skin :(

      Delete